Dear Customers and Friends,
Thank you! We’ve received many notes of encouragement to continue providing cleaning & disinfecting services during these challenging times.
Customers have told us how much they value their recurring cleaning services along with the enhanced disinfecting of high touch surfaces using hospital-grade disinfectant. Many have said they view disinfecting as a prudent defense now more than ever. It’s giving them added piece of mind.
Precautions We Are Taking
- As always we will under no circumstance allow an employee who is sick or has any symptoms to work. All our employees are required to check their temperature daily.
- Cleaners will wear sanitized gloves, face masks, and booties. Cleaners will sanitize their booties prior to entering your home and upon exiting.
- Our cleaners will disinfect the things they touch before entering your home — spray bottle handles, duster handles, mop handles, caddy handles, etc.
- Microfiber cleaning cloths are always cleaned and sanitized daily and used only once per home.
- Customers have the option of obtaining their own “home kit” containing microfiber cloths, dusters, mop and mop pads if they wish to add an extra precaution.
- While in your home we will pay special attention to correctly disinfecting often-touched surfaces throughout your home. We use a hospital-grade and FDA-approved disinfectant.
- In response to customer feedback, we’ve discontinued disinfecting electronics including remotes to prevent damage and/or accidentally reprogramming. A 70% alcohol solution sprayed on a cloth is safe to use on most electronics.
- Also in response to recent customer feedback, we no longer bring outside vacuums into your home. Please have a vacuum available or contact the office for a list of suggested models at varying price points for purchase.
What We Need From You Please
- Let us know what you need. Contact the office with any requests, concerns, and questions. We’re all adjusting to our new reality together. Proactive and open communication will help with these adjustments. (Phone / text: 404-474-1933 -or- Email: [email protected])
- Please reschedule your cleaning appointment if you or a household member is ill, experiencing flu-like or other symptoms, or has been asked to self-quarantine.
- We will continue to make beds, and kindly ask that you please strip the bed and remove the linens if you would like us to put on fresh linens.
- Help us observe essential social distancing. Ideally you’re away from home while we’re cleaning. If you are home, we appreciate you being in another room while the cleaner is cleaning or otherwise coordinating with your cleaner so you can remain at least six feet apart. If you’re in close proximity to your cleaner, please also wear a face mask.
Thank you again for your support and assistance. Let’s work together so we can all stay healthy and safe.
Owner & Operator